Ring Size Guide
A Guide to finding the correct size
Measuring Your Finger
The ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, with a slight wiggle to slide over your knuckle.
Your Finger size changes depending on the time of day, weather or fitness.
For best results measure your finger size:
- When your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.
- Measure your finger size at least twice to make sure its a ideal size.
Women’s rings typically range from size J ,K , L , M , N, O.
The most commonly purchased women’s ring sizes at Linda and Co range from size K to M.
Size L 1/2 is the most popular ladies ring size.
Men’s rings typically range from size Q – V .
The most commonly purchased men’s ring sizes at Linda and Co range from size Q – T
Size R 1/2 is the most popular men’s ring size.
The following rings are not covered by our free re-sizing policy and will incur a charge if re-sized:
- Rings ordered over the phone or by email, where the customer has not had their finger size measured in person by one of our jewellers.
- Eternity rings with gemstones set the whole way around the ring.
- Rings set with stones on the inside of the ring.
- Symmetrical rings, e.g. TV shaped rings and rings with diamonds spaced evenly around the ring.
- Rings with laser or hand engraving which may need to be redone (unless there is a blank section specifically for re-sizing).
- Rings with patterns or other design aspects that may need to be redone after a re-size.
- Rings made of titanium and similar metals.
- Ring finger you wish to wear it on has changed from original order
A question many ask ( How to find my partners size ? )
- Ask your significant other’s friends if they know their finger size never know they might just know.
- Borrow one of your significant other’s rings (from the correct finger) and bring in store to determine its size or if you can use a tool to determine the inside diameter in mm.
Ring Size Chart
Australian Size Chart
I – I 1/2
J – J 1/2
K – K 1/2
L – L 1/2
M – M 1/2
N – N 1/2
O – O 1/2
P – P 1/2
Q – Q 1/2
R – R 1/2
S – S 1/2
T – T 1/2
U – U 1/2
V – V 1/2
W – W 1/2
X – X 1/2
Y – Y 1/2
Z – Z 1/2