Our watch repairs department provides an extensive range of services which include : –
– Service & overhaul
– Dial Restoration
– Case / Band Polish and Clean (Remove Scratches)
– Standard & Sapphire Glass replacement ( Hand Cut if size not available)
– Water Resistance test ( We use the latest Computerised Pressure Testing equipment ) includes report / Seal replacements
– Crown & Stem repairs
– Circuit Repairs
– New Movements
– Mechanical Timing Adjustment
– Watch Band Replacement – Genuine Leather & Metal bands available
– Watch Battery Replacement, we provide a 1 year guarantee on all our batteries
Our watch repair department specialise in all timepieces
Mechanical / Automatic watches,
Quartz watches ,
+ Read More
Swiss Watch Repairs Sydney
Innovative design, incredible workmanship and original ingenuity have led Swiss watches to the fore of excellence in the watch-making industry. Swiss watch brands like Rado, Tissot, Raymond Weil, Longines, Oris, Frederique Constant and Maurice Lacroix represent a superior level of watch-making standards and quality, leading to their collections attracting high demand and praise worldwide.
A Swiss watch becomes a prized possession, a jewellery piece you wear with great pride. But what if the watch becomes damaged or broken? What happens when wear and tear starts to take its toll on your beloved Swiss watch?
When your Swiss watch is in need of special attention, you can trust the leading specialists in Swiss watch repairs Sydney wide to restore it to its former glory.
Most Trusted Swiss Watch Repair Experts
At Linda & Co. Jewellers, we have been trusted to repair and restore hundreds of Swiss watches over the years. Our family run business employs a team of seasoned jewellers, who are experts in Swiss watch repair. Whatever the issue, don’t despair – there is always life to be restored into your prized Swiss watch.
As the leading provider of Swiss watch repair in Sydney, we offer an extensive array of repair services including:
- Watch servicing and overhaul
- Dial restoration – watch dials can fade over time due to exposure to the elements, general wear and tear and infiltration of dirt, oil and grease.
- Polish and Clean – we can restore that new watch shine and even remove and restore deep scratches.
- Glass replacement – both standard and sapphire glass faces can be replaced, our expert can hand cut a glass face to size if required
- Water resistance testing and water seal replacement
- Crown and stem repair – the crown and stem enables the watch to be set and are among the most delicate elements of your timepiece, hence they often easily become damaged by a sudden impact or pressure.
- Watch circuit board replacement – it is not uncommon for watch circuit boards to become defective or corroded after years of us. This can be remedied by our expert team.
- Mechanical timing adjustments
- Watch band replacement – we can source and replace your watch band with a new genuine leather or metal band from the same or similar brand.
- Watch battery replacement – we even offer a one year guarantee on all replacement batteries installed.
We Provide The Best Swiss Watch Repairs in Sydney
Swiss watches are known to be very well made and are renowned for their accuracy and reliability.
But they are precise instruments, are comprised of many moving parts and work ceaselessly, so it’s unreasonable to expect them to continue to function without some attention.
Why Regular Swiss Watch Repairs in Sydney are Necessary
Despite the absolutely highest quality of workmanship, materials and testing, Swiss watches do need regular servicing to keep them in top class condition.
When bought as new, they will work perfectly but, over time, it’s inevitable that their performance levels will eventually start to fall.
The quality of the product means this won’t happen for a long time but, like any mechanical or electronic device, failure must happen at some time unless action is taken for a Swiss watch repair.
The way to avoid this is simply to have your watch serviced regularly, as you do with your car. The recommendation is that, depending on the brand, your Swiss watch is serviced every three to five years.
This will enable us to replenish lubricants that protect the delicate components and to check for wear on the many moving parts.
Regular servicing is particularly important if you have a waterproof watch that is regularly used in water.
Most people don’t realise that a waterproof watch will gradually lose its resistance to water and they need to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations so that full water-tightness is re-established.
How the Best Swiss Watch Repair in Sydney Will Ensure Peak Performance
We service all Swiss watches to the high standards specified by their manufacturers, which effectively ensure they are returned to the condition they were in when bought new.
We will initially assess your watch and provide an estimate of the cost for carrying out the work.
The service will involve a full inspection of the exterior of the watch and a complete dismantling of its components. Any that are worn will be replaced while all others will be thoroughly cleaned.
They will then be reassembled, lubricated and tested to ensure the mechanism is working correctly and accurately.
The case itself will be dismantled, cleaned and repaired if necessary to achieve a factory finish. The complete watch will then be reassembled using new glass, battery, seals and other components if necessary.
Waterproof models will be tested to ensure their water-tightness meets the specified standards.
The watch will then be returned with a full one or two-year guarantee, depending on the manufacturer.
Since we carry a large range of manufacturers’ spare parts, we can undertake any Swiss watch repairs in Sydney promptly and efficiently.
Need a Swiss Watch Repair? Get in Touch With Us Today
No matter how complex you feel the repairs may be, our team are always up for a challenge. More often than not, the watch you believe to be beyond repair is restorable by our expert jewellers.
If you have a Swiss watch in need of repair, replacement parts or restoration, feel free to call into our store to have it assessed. We can deliver our expert advice and assistance and give you an assessment of cost as well as ensuring the best Swiss watch repair Sydney has to offer.
Linda & Co Designer Jewellers are well known for great collection of Swiss Watches, Longines Watches, Tissot Watches & many more brands at discounted prices. We also offer Jewellery Repair, Watch Repair & Jewellery Valuations services in Sydney. For price quotation contact us online or visit one of our branches in store.
Please click below to download the Watch repair quotation request form,print and fill out the details and place inside your parcel with your watch and post out or visit one of our branches in store with your form.